Summerhouse by Newport

An absolutely lovely shop in Stockholm is Newport, I used to use it to  disappear from finals anxiety when I was a student at the big school located across the street (it worked, but the retail therapy wasn'y  very good for my credit card), nowadays with less stress in my life (?!) I used it for inspiration. The couple who owns this shop, was the forerunners of New England themed/ inspired shops and design in Stockholm, and probably all over Scandinavia and the marine themes. In fact New England style is often referred to as Newport style. If you are in Stockholm, the shop is well worth a visit.


As inspirational as their shop(s) is their summerhouse in the Stockholm archipelago. It was featured a few years back in the magazine Skona Hem and is a total bless.




Comments

Popular Posts